Saturday, January 1, 2011

Some of my Favorite Things of 2010

Best 'Music Video':
Aloe Blacc

Aloe Blacc | A Take Away Show - Part 2 from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

Fashion Film:
I love Garance Doré and her husband Scott Schuman (the Sartorialist) but I think I love (the verrry talented) Lorenzo P. & Vincent P even more. Like them, I find the men and women wrapped up in the fashion 'world' quite hilarious..my faVorite parts are at :43, 1:47 3:09 ..amazing..


A Monster Invasion from Lorenzo Papace on Vimeo.

Music:
I-loVE-THis-sonG. It's #1 on my list from 2010. Checkout the rest in this Tobacco x Felt x Hood Internet collection!!
The Hood Internet x Tobacco x FELT - Paul Reubens' Aerobics by hoodinternet



















Tame Impala's album- Innerspeaker. I lovvved their album, lovvved seeing them live.




Star Slinger's debut EP- Volume 1. and all his remixes (for FREE!)
Star Slinger- Volume 1
A-Track's (FREE)-Dirty South Dance 2
A-Trak-Dirty South Dance 2
Mos Dub (FREE)



Fulfilled Dream: Seeing Phoenix(the band) l-i-v-e



One of my favorite (artist) moments: A storyboard artist on a job(in the works) reached out to ask if was also the illustrator Nicole Guice and that he like my work. "because as an illustrator I was familiar with your work which I like a lot. It has a very nice "feel", but i didn't know you're into modeling and acting." Made my month.


Best moment/s: seeing my siblings and best friends careers bloom. I'm sooo proud of them,admire their beauty inside and out and inspired by their many talents. I'm very lucky to have them in my life.


Favorite charity on the rise: Pencils of Promise. Adam Braun is an inspiration and an exceptional leader. Checkout Pencils of Promise and join me in supporting his cause! I'm donating $10 a month to help educate and empower kids and their communities from all parts of the globe.

By Nick Onken - P.O.P school children in Loas - More of his photos HERE!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment