Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In the Works..

Currently, I'm working like crazy on new pieces and I couldn't be happier. I rarely have 'artist block' when I'm in the middle of a piece but when I am faced with this 'problem' I like to work through it and work on another piece or start an entirely start one. At the moment, I'm doing just that and have 3 different pieces in the works. I hate rushing a piece and prefer to be struck with a clear vision of how to complete it. When my vision is clear, the bringing the piece to life seems easy. 
Music is one of my favorite remedies for 'artist block. I love this album I just found produced by SoulChef! The beats are pretty fresh annnd it's FREE!
                       My favorite tracks are 4, 6 and 8.Check it out!     
                                
                 http://kitchendip.com/SoulChef-RememberWhen/

No comments:

Post a Comment