Saturday, December 4, 2010

3D Beauty

House In Sao Paulo / GrupoSP
(This is the same house )
I love architecture. I love product design. I love transportation design. I love interior design. I love textile design. I love designing accessories. I love designing/designers who design everything. Recently I've come across some exceptional pieces/spaces/places and thought I'd post them. Enjoy.
Marge Arkitekter - Villa J, Stockholm 2010 (on the right)
Ribbon House by g2 estudio

A new classic piece for a studio/any room!

Staircase by Danny Kuo

1 comment:


  1. I suggest that using the digital model and various type of 3D printer from many companies as Sunruy 3D printer technologies, 3D printer deposits microscopically skinny layers of the material, and also the print step by step materializes because the layers square measure designed up step by step. The quantity of detail potential during a 3D print is decided by the thinness of the layers, and also the material is something from resin, to ceramic powder, metal, or perhaps glass. Click here Best 3D printer manufacturer company in China.

    ReplyDelete