Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Insperation: The Society of Critically Acclaimed Rad Films (aka The S.C.A.R.F)

Whats better than finding awesome videos online? A Tumblr that finds and posts awesome videos online for you! That's where The Society of Critically Acclaimed Rad Films (aka The S.C.A.R.F) comes in. My friend Fu Paullada and I created it! We're obsessed with rad films and decided to stash our favorites on the same tumblr.
 Check it out and follow us!

These are some of my favorites..

We both love thisss. Señor Fu and I are planning to be make/star in a (better) vid like this. Stay tuned!


Gnarls Barley "No One's Gonna Love You" from Logan Hefflefinger on Vimeo.
I live for videos like this. The storyline was fast, unpredictable and awesome. A killer combo. Who needs a gun when you have Jedi skills. I wish there were Jedi classes in this galaxy..that would be awesome..Thanks Ross Ching (and crew) for making this.


3 Minutes from Ross Ching on Vimeo.

1 comment: