Thursday, October 28, 2010

Festive Quick Sketches

Along with my obsession with black and white cinema of the 1930's and 40's I also love contemporary and 'old' LA film noir short stories and film. Raymond Chandler is novelist and screenwriter whose stylistic writings greatly influence the film noir genre. That's why any girl with good sense would chose to hang with him on a deserted island...for sure. 
 These are just some quick sketches/illustrations straight out of my sketchbook from this past week. When I'm not at my desk (working on my watercolor pieces) I love playing with my black pen in my sketchbook.
It's the week of Halloween!
                                         I have nooo idea what I'm gonna be for Halloween...


+
Music!
Tracks I'm loving at the moment..


Vanity by Melee

Celph Titled & Buckwild feat. Apathy, Ryu, and Esoteric - Swashbuckling by peecee1978

Lcd Soundsystem -Home (Loving Good Remix)

Lemâitre-Come Again(exclusive)


No comments:

Post a Comment