Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey! Hello!

Welcome to my blog! 

My name is Nicole Guice, I've lived in LA all my life and I'm very passionate about illustration. Although I have many passions, dreams and obsessions, I can't image doing anything else.  I have a few blogs, but this one is specifically for my my design/music/art inspiration and where I'll be sharing my illustration updates.

I went to Otis College of Art and Design where I recieved my BFA in Fashion Design. I'm greatly influenced by the fashion world and just as equally influenced by fine art, black and white cinema (of the late 30s-40s) and music from all parts of the globe.If I was gifted another lifetime I'd love to be a National Geographic corespondent and study botany. 

I love all forms of beauty. Natures imperfections are my most treasured possessions.

My email: NGuice626@gmail.com
Portfolio: www.NicoleGuice.com
(Image) Blog: www.myrecurringdream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment